First you have to find a producer of goods. At the beginning of a new game it is a good idea to transport goods from a coal mine to a power station.
Please search a coal mine which is close to a power station.
Image: Coal mine
Click on the coal mine to open the industry-information window. In this window you can see the customers of the coal mine.
Image: Consumers of a coal mine
In the above example you can see, that a Power station at the coordinate "125, 216" accept goods from the selected coal mine.
You can see the current coordinate at the bottom of the screen (i.e. ).
If you have found a coal mine and a consumer which accepts the goods of the coal mine, you can connect both with a street.
Before you can build a street, you have to activate the street building mode.
- Open the "Road tools"-toolbar
- Click on the street-button to activate the street building mode
- Click where the street should start
- Click where the street should end
Image: A street between two industries
After you build the street you can place loading bays at the ends of the street. The loading bays can be 1-2 tiles away from the coal mine and power station.
- Click on the Loading-Bay Button
- Click on the end of a street to build a loading bay
Now you can build a depot and buy a truck.
- Build a depot at the end of a street
- Click on the depot to open the depot window.
- Buy a truck
Now you can edit the schedule of the truck. You can edit the schedule of the truck in the schedule window. Alternatively, you can create lines.
Image: Schedule of a vehicle
If the schedule window is open, you can add stops to the schedule by clicking on the loading bays you built earlier.
- open the schedule window
- add the loading bays to the schedule (click on the loading bays you built earlier)
- click on the done-button to close the schedule window
- click on the start-button in the depot window
You can schedule about 4 trucks on a loading bay without having jams. If you need more trucks you can extend your loading bay like in the following image:
Image: A big loading bay